The company’s policy is very simple and straightforward:
“We will provide only the best of scientific and technical assistance and we will do so in a way that guarantees our support to you whenever, and wherever, you need it, releasing the maximum added value for you, reducing the Environmental and Social impacts”.
- Request to the Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC) to provide an evaluation of occupational exposure limits (OELs) for nickel and its compounds, acrylonitrile and benzene
- Baseline report: Legal requirement according to IED
- Binding Limit Value for the protection of workers from the respirable fraction of crystalline silica
- Amendment of the Directive 2004/37/EC on the protection of workers from the risks related to exposure to carcinogens or mutagens at work
- Key tasks for EU waste classification according to the new legislative framework