The company’s policy is very simple and straightforward:
“We will provide only the best of scientific and technical assistance and we will do so in a way that guarantees our support to you whenever, and wherever, you need it, releasing the maximum added value for you, reducing the Environmental and Social impacts”.
- 5th International Conference of HSWMA
- Notifying hazardous mixtures for Poison Centres – What you need to know
- Request to the Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC) to provide an evaluation of occupational exposure limits (OELs) for nickel and its compounds, acrylonitrile and benzene
- Baseline report: Legal requirement according to IED
- Binding Limit Value for the protection of workers from the respirable fraction of crystalline silica