The company’s policy is very simple and straightforward:
“We will provide only the best of scientific and technical assistance and we will do so in a way that guarantees our support to you whenever, and wherever, you need it, releasing the maximum added value for you, reducing the Environmental and Social impacts”.
- The EU General Court has overturned the classification as carcinogenic of certain powder forms of titanium dioxide
- Transition Period for submissions in Poison Centre Notification (PCN)
- EUCLEF: The new search engine for EU chemicals legislation
- Eco Efficiency Ltd signed a New 3 years Contract with DG ENV for the Development of Guidelines for Best Risk Management Approaches in the Extractive Sector
- Eco-Efficiency Ltd participates at the project “Development and promotion of soft skills and competences of OSH Management in extractive enterprises focused to SMEs” running by the DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion