- Assessment and classification of wastes as hazardous – no hazardous according to the new criteria of the Regulation (EU) No 1357/2014 (Hazardous Properties 15) and the European waste catalogue Decision 2014/955/EU
- Application of end-of-waste criteria (Waste and product end-of-life). Preparation, communication and support according to JRC/ End-of-waste criteria.
- Physico-chemical, toxicological and eco-toxicological waste tests in cooperation with Greek Universities and International accredited Laboratories
- Waste management (treatment, transport (ADR, IMDG etc.))
- Development of Alternative Methods of Waste Management (prevention, reuse, recycling, energy recover) and licensing
- Alternative Waste Management Systems and networking with other companies for use of waste streams
Related Article from News & Publications: Key tasks for EU waste classification according to the new legislative framework